Saturday, March 29, 2014

Midlands A&S Faire

So, I clearly haven't done a pentathlon for this year. But I will! I truly plan to enter a pentathlon in NEXT year's A&S Faire! But, in the meantime, I created a great entry for this year's faire - a new French hood. Today was the Midlands A&S Faire, and I received a high first place for my entry. It's a great feeling when you're so happy and confident with your entry that you don't even get particularly flustered when you realize you've forgotten your documentation, and have to drive halfway home to meet up with your husband who is driving your documentation towards you! I also got to judge a couple of great projects, and saw several other really cool things. It was a very nice day.



So, I'll post shortly with the details of my project, and I'll try to get it up on my website for anyone who wants to try out my pattern. And I have already made a plan for most of the items for my pentathlon, so I'll get to work on blogging those projects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment